In this three-day course, you configure and secure unified endpoint activation, registration, and resource integrations. You learn how to integrate industry-recognized enterprise technologies with the VMware Workspace ONE® UEM (Unified Endpoint Management) console. Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you also learn how to configure and manage the endpoint lifecycle. The principles of enterprise mobility and unified endpoint are addressed throughout the course. You will leave the training empowered with the foundational skills and knowledge needed to effectively implement Workspace ONE UEM.
This course has no prerequisites.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Identify and describe major components of the Workspace ONE solution
- Identify and describe the Workspace ONE UEM enterprise and productivity integration components
- Navigate the Workspace ONE UEM console
- Examine integrated components
- Explain integration of Workspace ONE UEM with directory services
- Create and explain environment group structures
- Outline enrollment and endpoint management methods for each endpoint platform
- Configure requirements for Workspace ONE UEM registration and endpoint enrollment
- Enroll and manage mobile devices and endpoints with the VMware Workspace ONE® Intelligence™ Hub application
- Provision and secure applications
- Enable the unified application catalog
- Create and implement profiles and compliance policies
- Explain and issue device commands
- Manage email configurations
- Integrate with content resources and provision access
- Explain and analyze reporting and auditing
- Leverage VMware Workspace ONE® Intelligence™ for advanced reporting and automation
- Apply general troubleshooting techniques
- Implement unified endpoint management with Workspace ONE
Workspace ONE administrators, experienced mobility and identity administrators, account managers, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants.
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
Introduction to Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management
Workspace ONE UEM Console
- Outline the basic principles and capabilities of Unified Endpoint Management with the Workspace ONE Platform.
- Summarize basic implementation of Workspace ONE UEM
- Investigate Modern Windows Management with Workspace ONE UEM
- Outline features of the Workspace ONE UEM Console
- Navigate the Workspace ONE UEM Console