Nutanix Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals (NHCF) [V5.15]
Course Code: NHCF515
Duration: 2 Hours
Available Formats: iMVP (Remote)
Date: 06-30-2021 - 01-07-2021
Time: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM EDT (UTC - 4)
Price: 1,595 USD - 2,075 CAD
The Nutanix Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals course introduces you to the products, capabilities, and technologies that serve as the foundation of Nutanix’s Hybrid Cloud solution. Begin by exploring the history of this technology space, including different types of clouds, and how on-prem and public infrastructures came together to create hybrid operating models. Then, delve deeper into essential Nutanix products – AOS, AHV, and Prism – while discussing how these products were designed to solve business challenges. And conclude by discussing certain fundamental aspects involved in operating the Nutanix Hybrid Cloud, such as cluster updates, managing virtual machines, reporting and performance metrics, and more.
Who Can Benefit
- Customers and systems operators that want to learn fundamental AOS concepts and navigate Prism on AHV
- Junior IT administrators and business leaders who manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter and want a formal, hands-on, detailed introduction to Nutanix datacenter administration.
- Describe course terminology, such as three-tier architecture, hyperconverged architecture, and public, private, and hybrid clouds.
Understanding AOS Concepts
Understanding Cluster Management Concepts
- Describe self-healing architecture
- Describe replication factor
- Describe Nutanix multicloud solutions
- Explain Prism Element features and benefits
- Explain Prism Central features and benefits
- Manage the Image Repository
- Upgrade the hypervisor and AOS on a cluster
- Describe Life Cycle Manager.