The objective of this role is to to help, guide and lead students and faculty interested in learning and achieving the certification within 30 to 90 days of the start of assignment.
- Complete the learning path for the designated certification to ensure that the certification track is indeed available, and achievable by faculty and students.
- Work with your SPS counterpart to create a schedule of virtual enablement sessions. These sessions will be published on the website so students can register.
- SPS will promote these sessions so students are aware and can register, if interested.
- Lead the enablement sessions to help students learn the skillset and prepare for the certification exam.
- Keep virtual office hours for the students and faculty.
- Register and take the certification exam. You will qualify for PKR 10K as soon as you pass the certification exam.
- Help the students register and take the certification exam, you will receive PKR 5K per student, up to 2 students per university who pass the certification exam with in the 90 days.