The leading platform for developers
The Red Hat® OpenShift® on IBM Cloud® container platform has been named the leader for developers and operators in The Forrester Wave: Multicloud Container Development Platforms, Q3 2020. Our fully managed OpenShift service leverages the enterprise scale and security of IBM Cloud to help you automate updating, scaling, and provisioning. The service also has the resiliency to handle unexpected surges that can lead to financial losses.
1. Experience it through Kubernetes
- Use the Red Hat OpenShift tools and APIs you know for a coherent experience, whichever cloud you choose.
2. Secure applications end to end
- Get FIPS 140-2 Level 4 security and built-in PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC 1, SOC 2 Type 2, and ISO 27001 compliance.
3. Deploy and scale workloads globally
- Rely on continuous availability with multizone clusters across six regions globally.
4. Access an OpenShift catalog
- Set up a CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins or deploy applications in an OpenShift cluster-integrated experience.
5. Extend applications with a click
- Blend AI with IBM Watson® APIs and IBM and Red Hat middleware. Get help to manage the application lifecycle.
6. Get back time for core tasks
- Our Red Hat OpenShift experts manage the provisioning, configuration, deployment, upgrades and more.
To better understand how the Red Hat OpenShift service can work for your organization, check out code patterns that include architecture diagrams.