SPS is looking for an iOS Developer to join our high performance team. The successful candidate will have a strong command of software programming, latest technologies and frameworks. This position will be responsible for developing innovative, scalable and highly interactive iOS applications. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup-type environment.
||Bachelor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline is desirable
- Collaborate with team lead to define software requirements for programming effort
- Design and implement frontend application interfaces for data and services
- Work very closely with UI/UX designer to create & translate designs and style guides
- Support production software operations, test and debug programs
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
- Provide technical help and motivation to team members
- Own success – Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
|Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Knowledge in developing mobile applications for iOS
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming with Objective-C/Swift
- Strong cocpets of Xcode and SDK
- Experience in consuming web services (SOAP/REST) and processing data (XML/JSON) is essential
- Strong understanding of memory management, file I/O, multi-threading and web services
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development application structure, device and operation system Application Program Interface (API), debugging, performance, security and deployment.
- Mobile apps deployment to public and/or private app stores
- Good understanding of agile development and continuous integration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for great user experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing iOS mobile applications
SPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.